Links to documents, forms, and information helpful for graduate students in the School
- School of Earth and Space Exploration Graduate Guidebook (PDF)
- School of Earth and Space Exploration Graduate Guidebook Archives:
- ASU Graduate Policies and Procedures: https://graduate.asu.edu/policies-procedures
- TA/RA Handbook: https://graduate.asu.edu/ta-ra-handbook
- Graduate Faculty Policies: https://graduateapps.asu.edu/graduate-faculty
- Plan of Study (iPOS) Information: https://graduate.asu.edu/plan-of-study
- Degree Completion Information (defense info, graduation deadlines/procedures, formatting info, how-to guides): https://graduate.asu.edu/completing-your-degree
- Forms: https://graduate.asu.edu/student-forms
Student Emergency Fund
Visit the Student Emergency Fund website for students who encounter critical financial situations.
School of Earth and Space Exploration Graduate Council
The School's Graduate Council was founded in 2009 to establish efficient lines of communication between the graduate students and faculty. The Council has eight elected graduate students in the following roles: President, Vice President, Secretary, Recruitment Chairs (2), and Graduate Student Advocates (3). Their primary goal is to provide support to the graduate student body through informational seminars, resource documents, important deadline reminders, and open meetings. Their major contribution to the department is the organization and orchestration of Recruitment Weekend for prospective graduate students. Other efforts include helping with the graduate student orientation schedule, providing feedback to faculty search committees, providing support during qualifying exam season, and advocating for graduate students, as issues arise. For more information, visit the School's Graduate Council Website.