Sign In / Sign Out
Navigation for Entire University
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
This talk, being held at Memorial Union room 242, will cover the Agave cluster configuration, batch and interactive access, and available software packages. A sample of applications run on the system will demonstrate the variety of computational research Agave supports. The talk is open to any student/faculty/staff interested in scaling computational research, including:
• Parameter sweep across many single processor jobs.
• Multithreaded applications on a single 28 processor node.
• High memory demanding applications (up to 2TB available at ASU).
• Acceleration through massively parallel coprocessor (GPU).
• Domain decomposition across hundreds of cores implemented through message passing.